Luzicka Ballet Covid-19 related policies and information
We take the health and well-being of our families very seriously. We feel in the current situation, where different people have different opinions on the severity of the current situation, the safest side is the right side. As our studio begins to open its doors, slowly, we are placing the utmost importance on social distancing and decontamination to ensure our students remain healthy.
We have implemented the following policies effective immediatly at the studio location:
- We will be wiping down all barres, door handles, and bathrooms in-between each class.
- We will have all dancers wash their hands or use sanitizer after barre.
- We will be shutting down our lobby. All dancers must be dropped off at the back doors which lead directly into each studio. We ask that dancers are not dropped off more than 10 minutes prior to their scheduled class time. All dancers may have 1 parent come to the back door.
- We will be staggering all classes by 15 minutes so dancer arrival and pickup is slightly staggered to avoid crowding.
- All dancers will be standing 6 feet apart at barre and center, and class lesson plans will be adjusted to accommodate more socially distant exercises.
Dancer requirements while at the studio:
- We will not have dancers touch each other or hold hands.
- We ask that all dancers come dressed and prepared for class. The changing rooms will be closed and bathrooms are not to be used for changing.
- We ask that all dancers bring their own water bottles as drinking fountains will be off limits.
- If anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms of any kind, do not send your child to class.
Pick up/ Drop off only
As stated above, our waiting room will not be accessible, nor will people be entering via the front door. The reason for this is both of our studios have a normal sized door, as well as a garage door which lead directly into the studio from the rear parking lot. Students will arrive dressed for class, and enter through the rear doors directly into their studio. This will eliminate any traffic bottlenecks which could cause people to have less than acceptable distance.
We strongly recommend using a drop-off/pick-up only policy, but if you find yourself needing to park, we recommend parking along the edge of the parking lot making it easier for students to locate their cars when being released from class.
Below is an diagram of acceptable parking locations. The areas in green are available for parking. Please refrain from parking in the areas marked red, as this creates traffic congestion.
Thank you so much for your cooperation!
We want to thank you all for your cooperation with these new policies. Together we can keep everyone safe and dancing!
See you at the studio!
-Luke and Hannah